“Keeping your privacy safe is our fundamental duty”
Knowscan (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://knowscan.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
What information or data do we collect?
While using our Service, we collect your information when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill a form or comment or by any means when you enter your detail on our website. We ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information such as Name, email or website URL. You can visit our website anonymously.
Third party vendor Google may use the cookie to serve ads on your website based on their visit to your site or any other site on the internet. You can opt-out from this by visiting Google ad and content network.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow).
How do we use your data?
Knowscan uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
What about the transfer of data?
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to our servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
How do we secure your data?
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What about Disclosure Of Data?
Knowscan may disclose your Personal Data for the legal requirement in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Knowscan
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Does our website link with another website?
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Terms and condition:
Last modified: 19/09/2018
By email: [email protected]
By visiting on our website: http://knowscan.com